All Too Human: King of the Settlement
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
King of the Settlement is a vertical slice of the project All Too Human (a RTS game set in vasts wastelands still in development).
See All Too Human TigSource devlog for further info.
This vertical slice features the unit control part of the project only (the city building and memetics stuff are not there).
The match starts and gives 3 units to you and 3 to the AI. Your objective is quite simple, beat the AI and win the match.
The goal of this demo is to validate the unit control mechanics (which is complicated and demand a lot of effort).
Note: all sounds, musics and some 3D assets are free content and I don't own them. They'll be replaced.
Don't forget to leave a comment with your feedback :)
TigSource DevLog: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=65558.0
- mouse left button to select/deselect units;
- mouse right button to give orders to the selected unit;
- mouse wheel to zoom in/out;
- mouse middle button to rotate the camera;
- keyboard arrows or W/A/S/D keys to move the camera;
- Q/E or Del/End to rotate the camera;
- Z/X or PageUp/PageDown to zoom in/out;
- 1/2/3/4 keys to change the time scale;
- Space bar to pause/resume;
- Tab to cycle through your idle units.
Created and coded by Lucas Teixeira
UI and additional art by Gabriel Marcon
Additional testing by Daniel Teixeira
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.